The first step to create your build pipeline is to import your Git or Subversion repository where your source artifacts are stored.
Before you begin
Depending on where you want to deploy your artifacts, retrieve one of the following files from the Downloads tab in the left panel of this page:
- azure-pipeline.yml if you want to deploy your artifacts to Nexus.
- azure-pipeline-docker.yml if you want to deploy to a Docker registry.
- Go to .
- Click New pipeline.
- In the Connect and Select steps, select your source repository type, select the repository you want to import then give permissions to Azure to access it.
- In the Configure step, select Starter pipeline in order to configure the steps of your pipeline.
- In the Review step, paste the content of the azure-pipeline-*.yml file you have previously downloaded.
- Before saving and running the pipeline, make sure you adapt the values stated in the provided azure-pipeline-*.yml file to your environment.