Before you begin
- You must have Operator or Administrator rights for Talend Cloud Pipeline Designer.
- You must set up a Remote Engine Gen2. For instructions, see the Talend Remote Engine Gen2 Quick Start Guide.
About this task
Note: To be able to use Spark and Hadoop with Talend Cloud Pipeline Designer, you must have a Talend Cloud subscription with Big Data.
- Go to the Engines tab.
- Click the name of the engine on which you want to configure the run profile.
- Click the Run profiles tab on the Engine details page.
- Click ADD PROFILE.
Select the engine
to which you want to apply the run profile.
The current engine is selected by default.
- Select the Big Data run profile type.
- Select the Spark on Yarn execution framework.
- Select the EMR 5.x (Hadoop 2.7) distribution.
- Enter the name of the profile.
- Optional: Enter the description of the run profile.
- Configure the run profile attributes.
- Click SAVE.
The created run profile is listed on the Talend Cloud Management Console. In Talend Cloud Pipeline Designer, the same run profile appears in the drop-down list of the pipeline.page in