Configuring the Neo4j connection to be reused - 7.3
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > Neo4j components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > Neo4j components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > Neo4j components
Double-click the tNeo4jConnection
component to open its Basic settings view.
From the DB Version list, select Neo4J 3.2.X.
Ensure that the Use a remote server check box is clear because that the Neo4j Batch components work only on the local mode.
In the Database path field, enter the path or browse to the database file.