- Connect tRESTRequest to the other tXMLMap using the Row > GetUserNumber connection.
Double-click the first tXMLMap in the design
workspace to open the Map Editor.
- Click the [+] button on the top right to add an output and name it as ResponseUserNumber.
Click the [+] button on the bottom right to
add one column for the output.
Name the first column as body and set the Type to Document.
- Right-click on the node root and select Create Sub-Element to create a sub-element. Name the sub-element as number in the popup dialog box.
- Right-click on the number node created in the previous step and select As loop element.
- Select the string column of the GetUserNumber table to the left and drop it onto the Expression field of the number node of the ResponseUserNumber table to the right.
- Click OK to save the settings.