Before you begin
- You have a GitHub account.
- You know how to launch Talend Cloud API Tester from the CLI.
- You have installed the Talend Cloud API Tester Maven plugin.
Push your scenario to a GitHub repository.
Make sure to push the two test files:
Note: Talend Cloud API Tester has a GitHub integration to help you push your test files to GitHub.
- The JSON file containing your scenario
- The pom.xml configuration file
- In the CircleCI console, go to the Projects tab.
Select the GitHub user or organization that the project belongs to and click
You do not need to add anything if you want to use the defaults in CircleCI. The platform detects the type of project and executes tests if there are any.
To provide a specific CircleCI configuration into your project, add a
circle.yml file at the root of your repository.
Here you can define the JVM you want to use and the command to execute in order to run your tests.
machine: java: version: openjdk8 test: override: - mvn test