Configure Travis CI to run your tests.
Before you begin
- You have a GitHub account.
- You know how to launch Talend Cloud API Tester from the CLI.
- You have installed the Talend Cloud API Tester Maven plugin.
Push your scenario to a GitHub repository.
Make sure to push the two test files:
Note: Talend Cloud API Tester has a GitHub integration to help you push your test files to GitHub.
- The JSON file containing your scenario
- The pom.xml configuration file
Go to your profile page on https://travis-ci.org, find your GitHub
repository, and switch it on.
Create a .travis.yml file for your Travis
language: java jdk: oraclejdk8 install: true # skipping the default Travis install step script: - mvn test
- Push your .travis.yml file on your GitHub repository.
The build is running on Travis CI.
Each time you push to your GitHub repository, a build will be triggered on Travis CI and will run your test scenarios.