Add the databases to the tHMap as output connections.
- Right-click Create connection to add a new database connection. and select
- Right-click the newly created database connection and select Retrieve Schema. Import the necessary schemas.
In the existing Job, drag-and-drop the database connection and select the
connection component. In this example, use
tOracleConnection and connect using the connection:
- Drag-and-drop the database tables in the Job and select its corresponding output component. In this example, we use tOracleOutput.
Connect each output component using the
connection. For the output name, enter the same database table
name from the Talend Data Mapper Map's Output Structure.When you open the tHMap Map Editor, note that there are no synchronization checks or proposals provided even after adding the output connections. To synchronize the database table's schema update on the Structure, see Syncing Database Table Schemas.
- Add tOracleCommit and connect it to the tHMap using the .
- Run the Job and check the data of the database tables accordingly.