Defining the properties of tFileOutputXML - 7.0
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
Select the tFileOutputXML component to define its
In the Basic settings tab, click the [...] button next to the File
Name field then browse to the location on your file system where the
output file will be stored, or enter the path manually between double quotes.
Click the [...] button next to Edit schema to define the schema.
Add three columns to the input schema on the left and rename them id, date and name, copy them to the output schema on the right, and then
Leave the other elements unchanged.