Defining the properties of tHMap - 7.0
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration) > Data mapping
Select the tHMap component to define its
Click the [...] button next to the Open Map Editor field to create a new map based on
the input and output of tHMap.
In the tHMap Structure Generate/Select dialog
box that opens, select Generate hierarchical mapper
structure based on the schema and then click Next to generate the input structure.
Do the same for the output structure.
In the Map editor that opens, drag the inputKey element
of Input (map) to the outputKey element of Output
(map), and then save your changes.
Back in the Job, in the tHMap component, leave the value
of the Exception Threshold drop-down list (in
the Advanced settings tab) as Fatal.
In the Basic settings tab, check that Read Input As is set to Data
Check that Write Output As is set to Data Integration columns.