perspective of the Studio, create an empty
Spark Streaming Job from the Job Designs node
in the Repository tree view.
For further information about how to create a Spark Streaming Job, see Talend Open Studio for Big Data Getting Started Guide .
- In the workspace, enter the name of the component to be used and select this component from the list that appears. In this scenario, the components are tHDFSConfiguration, tKafkaInput, tWindow, tExtractJSONFields, tMap, tAggregateRow, tTop and tLogRow.
- Connect tKafkaInput, tWindow, tExtractJSONFields and tMap using the Row > Main link.
- Connect tMap to tAggregateRow using the Row > Main link and name this connection in the dialog box that is displayed. For example, name it to hashtag.
- Connect tAggregateRow, tTop and tLogRow using the Row > Main link.
- Leave the tHDFSConfiguration component alone without any connection.