Double-click the first tGoogleDrivePut
component to open its Basic settings view in
the Component tab.
- Select the component that will create the Google Drive connection from the Connection Component drop-down list, tGoogleDriveConnection_1 in this example.
Select by Name from the Access Method
drop-down list and in the Destination Folder field, enter the
name of the folder in which the file will be uploaded, Talend
in this example.
Note: When accessing a Google Drive resource by its name, if the name matches more than one resource, an error will be thrown because the resource cannot be identified precisely. In this case, you can specify the Google Drive resource using a pseudo path hierarchy, like /Talend/Documentation. This example specifies a folder named Documentation under the folder Talend under the Google Drive root folder.
- In the File Name field, enter the name for the file after being uploaded. In this example, it is Talend Customers.csv.
- Select Upload Local File from the Upload Mode drop-down list and in the File field, browse to or enter the path to the file to be uploaded. In this example, it is D:/Downloads/Talend Customers.csv.
- Double-click the tFileInputRaw component and on its Basic settings view, select Read the file as a bytes array in the Mode area and specify the path to the file whose content will be uploaded in the Filename field, D:/Downloads/Talend Products.txt in this example.
Double-click the second tGoogleDrivePut component to open
its Basic settings view in the Component tab.
- Repeat step 2 to step 3 to configure this component.
- In the File Name field, enter the name for the file after being uploaded. In this example, it is Talend Products.txt.
- Select Upload Incoming content as File from the Upload Mode drop-down list.