- Drag and drop the following components: tFileUnarchive, tFileCompare, and tFileOutputDelimited.
- Link the tFileUnarchive to the tFileCompare with Iterate connection.
- Connect the tFileCompare to the output component, using a Main row link.
- In the tFileUnarchive component Basic settings, fill in the path to the archive to unzip.
- In the Extraction Directory field, fill in the destination folder for the unarchived file.
In the tFileCompare
Basic settings, set the File to
compare. Press Ctrl+Space bar to display the
list of global variables. Select
according to the language you work with, to fetch the file path from the
- And set the Reference file to base the comparison on it.
- In the messages fields, set the messages you want to see if the files differ or if the files are identical, for example: "[job " + JobName + "] Files differ".
- Select the Print to Console check box, for the message defined to display at the end of the execution.
The schema is read-only and contains standard information data. Click
Edit schema to have a look to it.
- Then set the output component as usual with semi-colon as data separators.
Save your Job and press F6 to run it.
The message set is displayed to the console and the output shows the schema information data.