Datasets can be certified by users who have been given the datasets - Certify permission in Talend Management Console. Certified datasets have been reviewed and are considered to hold reliable and trusted data.
There are three certification statuses:
- means the dataset has not been certified yet.
- means the dataset is pending certification.
- means the dataset has been certified.
Go to the Datasets
On this page, you can either:
- certify the dataset directly from the dataset list.
- open the dataset detailed view and certify it.
- To certify your dataset from the dataset list:
- Hover your mouse cursor over the dataset until the icons appear.
- Click the certification icon until it changes to the desired status.
- To certify your dataset from the dataset detailed view, click the certification icon on the top right menu until it changes to the desired status.