Before you begin
- Make sure you installed the relevant country datasets from QAS.
- Make sure the default output layout parameters in the qaworld.ini file are appropriate, or edit the parameters for the relevant country as needed.
For more information about editing the qaworld.ini file, see Setting configuration parameters in the QAS files.
Double-click tFixedFlowInput to display its Basic
settings view and define its properties.
Click the [...] button
next to Edit Schema to open a dialog box,
and add one column: addr. Then click OK to close the dialog box.
Define the data for the input column:
- In the Mode area, select Use Inline Table.
- Click the [+] button to add rows in the table.
- Click each row and enter the input addresses.
Double-click the tQASBatchAddressRow component to display its Basic settings and define the component
- From the QAS Version list, select the version of the QAS Batch API you installed, QAS V7.50(+) in this example.
- From the Country list, select the country corresponding to your input addresses.
- From the Choose the address column list, select the address column you want to analyze, addr in this example.
- Click the [...] button next to the Specify the configuration file field and browse to the QAS configuration file installed locally.
Click the [...] button next to Edit
schema and define in the output schema the columns necessary to
hold the formatted address.
The output schema depends on the output layout for the selected country in the qaworld.ini file.
Double-click the tLogRow
component to display its Basic settings
view and select Table in the Mode area to display the Job execution result in