To install the server, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to your local folder, locate the TOS_MDM-Server JAR file.
- Right-click the JAR file included in the product archive file and open it with the Java Platform SE binary to execute it.
- In the installation wizard, select the language, and follow the default installation steps by clicking Next until the end.
- Once you have installed the MDM server, go to the directory where you installed it and browse to apache-tomcat/bin.
- Execute the file: startup.bat (Windows) or startup.sh (Linux).
The [Tomcat] windows opens and automatically deploys the MDM server. Once deployed, to access its Web User Interface, go to http://localhost:8180/talendmdm/ (Login: user, and Password: user).