By scheduling its run on a Remote Engine or cluster, your Job task will be executed in an on-premises secure runtime.
- Go to Management.
- Select the correct environment from the top menu.
- Click Tasks in the correct workspace.
Select the task to run on the Remote Engine or cluster from the
You can use the filters on the left-hand side of the page to limit the results.
On the task details page, click next to Execution.
- In the Edit task wizard, select the Remote Engine or cluster on which you want to deploy the task from the Runtime drop-down list.
Select a run profile.
You can choose a previously created run profile for the selected Remote Engine or cluster to set the JVM parameters for the task execution.
Set the log level.
Select the lowest log level to be taken into account.
This feature is only available with engine versions 2.8.3 and above.
ExampleIf the log level is set to Warning, only logs flagged as Warning and Error will be displayed on the Task execution log page.
- Optional: If you have chosen an engine cluster as the runtime, you can run the task on multiple engines at the same time by selecting the Allow parallel execution of this task option.
- You can also select the execution frequency from the Run type drop-down list.
- Click GO LIVE.