Before you begin
- You have installed the Remote Engine.
- You have created a Remote Engine in Talend Cloud Management Console.
About this task
If you have installed the Remote Engine via the installer and already defined the Remote Engine key during the installation process, this configuration file is already set up.
- Open Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Go to the Engines page.
- Select the correct environment from the top menu.
- Open the remote engine you want to pair.
- Click Info.
- Copy the preauthorized key.
- If started, stop the Remote Engine by executing the stop.bat file in the <RemoteEngineInstallationDirectory>/bin folder.
- Open <RemoteEngineInstallationDirectory>/etc/preauthorized.key.cfg.
Edit the parameters.
- Paste the preauthorized key.
- Enter the name of the Remote Engine.
- Enter the description of the Remote Engine.
- Save the file.
- Launch the Talend Remote Engine console on your machine (trun.bat).
- Type list then press Enter.All bundles are in Active status.
Your remote engine has been paired with your account and the status moved to Paired on Talend Cloud Management Console.
To run tasks with the Remote Engine as the execution runtime, ensure that you have the Execute right on the workspace where the engine is located.