About this task
Talend provides Karaf configuration scripts that automate the deployment of maximum two Remote Engine instances on the same server with different set of non-conflicting ports and parameters. These scripts are executed within the Talend Remote Engine instances and thus supported by all platforms compatible with Talend Remote Engines.
- Stop your existing Remote Engine and its service if they are running.
- Create your second Remote Engine in Talend Cloud Management Console.
Download and unzip or install the second instance of the Remote
Engine into a separate folder.
The installer starts the service automatically. You have to stop it manually after the installation process is over.
- Navigate to the bin folder of the second Remote Engine's installation directory and execute the karaf.bat file.
In the Karaf console, run the source
- Shut down Karaf.
- Pair the second Remote Engine with your Talend Cloud account.
- Start both Remote Engines from their respective installation folders by running the trun.bat file.