This type of user can access Talend Data Stewardship, but he/she does not have access to other projects.
Before you begin
- You have a license to a Talend subscription product.
- Log in to Talend Administration Center.
On the Users page, click Add to
activate the Data panel to the right and fill in the
- Enter the user's name, login (email address) and password for this account.
- From the Type list, set the Data Stewardship user type to No Project access as this user is not linked to any projects and will only work in Talend Data Stewardship.
Select the Data Stewardship User check box to set this
account as a Data Stewardship account.
If you want to enable the same user to access Talend Data Preparation, select the check box of Data Preparation User.
Click next to the
Data Stewardship Role to open a dialog box and select
the check box(es) of the Data Stewardship role(s) you want to assign to the
For further information on Data Stewardship predefined roles, see Built-in roles and workflows.
Select the Dictionary Service User check box to grant
the current user access to Talend Dictionary Service.
This check box is displayed only if your license includes Data Quality, i.e. it is Data Management or above.
- Click Save to validate the creation of the new user.
The Data Stewardship user is created and added to the list of users in the Users page.