You can import into a target environment a single campaign exported from your source environment. The source and target environments should belong to the same product version.
- You have the campaign owner role by default.
- You import the same read/write permission per role for each of the attributes in the source data model.
- If an attribute exists in the source data model but not in the data model in the target environment, the read/write access is set for all campaign roles.
- If a data steward and/or a campaign owner is defined in the imported campaign but does not exist in the target environment, these users are excluded from the imported campaign.
Before you begin
You have accessed Talend Data Stewardship as a campaign owner.
- The data model used by the campaign exits in, or has already been imported into, the current instance.
- In the home page, select CAMPAIGNS and click the Import Campaign tab on top of the page.
Browse to the .json file you have exported and saved on your local system and
A message is displayed to confirm the import. A reject message is displayed if a campaign with the same name exists in the current instance or if the data model used by the campaign does not exist.
The campaign is imported and listed in the campaign list and its metadata is updated accordingly after import, for example the starting date.