About this task
Then set the second Job in order to fetch the queuing messages from the MOM server.
Drop the tMomInput component and a
tLogRow from the Palette to the design workspace.
Select the tMomInput to set the
- Select the MQ server from the list. In this example, a JBoss messaging server is used.
- Set the server Host and Port information.
- Set the Message From and the Message Type to match the source and type expected by the messaging server.
- The Schema is read-only and is made of two columns: From and Message.
Select the Keep listening check box and
set the verification frequency to 5 seconds.
When using the Keep Listening option, you'll need to kill the Job to end it.
- No need to change any default setting from the tLogRow.
Save the Job and run it (when launching for the first time or if you
killed it on a previous run).
The messages fetched on the server are displayed on the console.