Double-click tAzureStorageGet to open its Component view.
- Select the component whose connection details will be used to set up the Azure storage connection. In this example, it is tAzureStorageConnection_1.
- In the Container name field, enter the name of the container from which you need to retrieve files. In this scenario, it is talendcontainer.
- In the Local folder field, enter the path, or browse, to the directory where you want to put the retrieved files. In this example, it is E:/screenshots.
- Under the Blob table, click the [+] button to add one row in the table.
- In the Prefix column, enter the common name prefix of the files (blobs) to be retrieved. In this example, it is photos/mongodb/.
- In the Include sub-directories column, select the check box in the newly added row. This allows tAzureStorageGet to retrieve all the files (blobs) beneath the photos/mongodb/ level.
In the Create parent
directories column, select the check box in the newly added row
to create the same directory in the specified local folder as the retrieved
blobs have in the container.
Note that having this same directory is necessary for successfully retrieving blobs. If you leave this check box clear, then you need to create the same directory yourself in the target local folder.