Dropping and linking the components - 7.3
Change Data Capture
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Database components > Change Data Capture
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Database components > Change Data Capture
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Database components > Change Data Capture
Create a new Job and add the following components by typing their names in
the design workspace or dropping them from the Palette: a tFixedFlowInput
component, a tOracleOutput component, a
tOracleCDC component, a tOracleCDCOutput component, two tOracleInput components, and two tLogRow components.
Connect tFixedFlowInput to tOracleOutput using a Row > Main link.
Do the same to connect tOracleCDC to
tOracleCDCOutput, the first tOracleInput to the first tLogRow, and the second tOracleInput to the second tLogRow.
Connect tFixedFlowInput to tOracleCDC using a Trigger > On Subjob Ok
Do the same to connect tOracleCDC to the
first tOracleInput and the first tOracleInput to the second tOracleInput.