Configure the tSQSInput component and the tLogRow component to retrieve all messages from an existing Amazon SQS queue and display the retrieved messages on the console of Talend Studio.
Double-click the tSQSInput
component to open its Basic settings
- Specify the connection details required to access Amazon SQS. In this example, select the Use an existing connection check box and from the Component List drop-down list displayed, select the connection component to reuse its connection details you have already defined.
- In the Queue (Name or URL) field, enter the name for the queue from which the messages will be retrieved. In this example, it is talend.
Click the button next to Edit schema to open the schema dialog box.
You can see the schema of the tSQSInput component is predefined with four columns of String type: MessageId, ReceiptHandle, MD5OfBody and Body.
- Click the button to add five columns of String type, including four Amazon SQS attributes ApproximateFirstReceiveTimestamp, ApproximateReceiveCount, SenderId and SentTimestamp and one customized attribute Creator.
- Click OK to save the changes and close the schema dialog box.
- Select the Read standard attributes and Read custom user attributes check boxes to retrieve the value of four Amazon SQS attributes and one customized user attribute along with each message.
Double-click the tLogRow
component to open its Basic settings view,
and then select Table (print values in cells of a
table) in the Mode area for
better readability of the result.