Double-click tRSSInput to open its
Basic settings view and define the
- Enter the URL for the RSS_Feed to access. In this scenario, tRSSInput links to the Talend RSS_Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/Talend.
In the design workspace, double-click tRSSOutput to display its Basic
settings view and define the component properties.
- In the File name field, use the by default file name and path, or browse to set your own for the output XML file.
- Select the encoding type on the Encoding Type list.
- In the Mode area, select RSS.
- In the Channel panel, enter a title, a description, a publication date and a link to define your input data as a whole.
- In the Optional Channel Element, define the RSS flow metadata. In this example, the flow has two metadata: copyright, which value is tos, and language which value is en_us.
Click Edit Schema to modify the schema if
You can click Sync Column to retrieve the generated schema from the preceding component.