Before you begin
The Snowflake data warehouse to be used is started but not in the Suspended status.
The Snowflake role assigned to you has read and write permissions to the database to be connected.
If you are not sure about these requirements, ask the administrator of your Snowflake system.
- In the Integration perspective of the Studio, create a new Job from the Job Designs node in the Repository tree view.
- Add a tSnowflakeConnection component, a tSnowflakeRow component, a tFixedFlowInput component, a tSnowflakeOutput component, a tSnowflakeInput component, a tLogRow component, and a tSnowflakeClose component to the Job.
- Connect the tFixedFlowInput component to the tSnowflakeOutput component using a connection.
- Do the same to connect the tSnowflakeInput component to the tLogRow component.
- Connect the tSnowflakeConnection component to the tSnowflakeRow component using a connection.
- Do the same to connect the tSnowflakeRow component to the tFixedFlowInput component, the tFixedFlowInput component to the tSnowflakeInput component, and the tSnowflakeInput component to the tSnowflakeClose component.