Configure the tSnowflakeInput component and the tLogRow component to retrieve data from Snowflake and output the data on the console.
- Double-click the tSnowflakeInput component to open its Basic settings view.
- From the Connection Component drop-down list, select the tSalesforceConnection component to reuse the connection created by it.
- Click the [...] button next to the Table field and in the pop-up dialog box, select the Use custom object check box and enter the name of the table from which the data will be retrieved in the Object Name field. In this example, it is EMPLOYEE, the table created by the tSnowflakeRow component. When done, click OK to close the dialog box.
- Click the [...] button next to Edit schema and in the pop-up schema dialog box, define the schema by adding four columns, ID of int type, NAME and SALARY of String type, and ONBOARD of Date type. This schema is the same as the schema of the tSnowflakeOutput component.
- Click OK to validate these changes and accept the propagation prompted by the pop-up dialog box.
- Double-click the tLogRow component to open its Component view.
- In the Mode area, select Vertical (each row is a key/value list) for better readability of the results.