Create a Job to connect to an Azure storage account, write some employee data into an Azure storage table, and then retrieve that information from the table and display it on the console.
- Create a new Job and add a tAzureStorageConnection component, a tFixedFlowInput component, a tAzureStorageOutputTable component, a tAzureStorageInputTable component, and a tLogRow component by typing their names in the design workspace or dropping them from the Palette.
- Link the tFixedFlowInput component to the tAzureStorageOutputTable component using a Row > Main connection.
- Do the same to link the tAzureStorageInputTable component to the tLogRow component.
- Link the tAzureStorageConnection component to the tFixedFlowInput component using a Trigger > OnSubjobOk connection.
- Do the same to link the tFixedFlowInput component to the tAzureStorageInputTable component.