Talend Studio enables you to centralize the details of one or more Talend Data Stewardship connections under the Metadata folder in the Repository tree view. You can use any of these established connections to connect to Talend Data Stewardship.
- In the Repository tree view, expand Metadata and right-click Data Stewardship.
Select Create Data
Stewardship from the contextual menu.
The Data Stewardship dialog box opens.
- In the Name field, enter the name for the connection to be created.
In the URL field,
enter the address to access Talend Data Stewardship suffixed with /data-stewardship/, for example http://<server_address>:19999/data-stewardship/.
If you are working with Talend Cloud Data Stewardship, use one of the following addresses to access the application:
- https://tds.us.cloud.talend.com/data-stewardship for the US data center.
- https://tds.eu.cloud.talend.com/data-stewardship for the EU data center.
- https://tds.ap.cloud.talend.com/data-stewardship for the Asia-Pacific data center.
In the Username field,
enter the username used to access Talend Data Stewardship.
The value must be a valid login (an email address) of a Data Stewardship user who has been assigned the Campaign Owner role in Talend Administration Center.
In the Password field,
enter the authentication information used to access Talend Data Stewardship.
If you are working with Talend Cloud Data Stewardship and if:
- SSO is enabled, enter an access token in the field.
- SSO is not enabled, enter either an access token or your password in the field.
Click Test connection
to verify the connection you have created.
When the successful connection message dialog box displays, click OK.
Click Finish to save
your changes and close the dialog box.
The newly created connection is listed under Repository tree view. To modify the connection, right-click it and select Edit Data Stewardship or double-click it to open the wizard.in the