Validating that the CSV file is imported successfully - 7.0
- English (United States)
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > MongoDB components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > MongoDB components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > NoSQL components > MongoDB components
Double-click the first tMongoDBInput component to open its Basic settings view in the Component tab.
From the DB Version list, select the
MongoDB version you are using.
In the Server and Port fields, fill in the information required for the
connection to MongoDB. In this example, type in localhost and 27017.
In the Database field, type in the
database from which the data will be read, bookstore in this example.
In the Collection field, type in the
collection from which the data will be read, books in this example.
Click Edit schema to
define the data structure to be read from the MongoDB collection.
In the Mapping table, the Column field is automatically populated with the
defined schema. You do not need to fill in the Parent
node path column.
Double-click the first tLogRow component to open its Basic
settings view in the Component tab.
In the Mode area, select Table (print values in cells of a table).