If you use Talend Studio and Talend CommandLine on different machines, you need to retrieve the downloaded .jar files and add them in Talend CommandLine.
Before you begin
- Make sure your system is configured to show hidden files and folders.
- Check that the .jar files to be installed have been downloaded.
- Make sure the <CommandLinePath>/configuration/.m2 folder already exists. This folder is created the first time you start the Talend CommandLine application.
- Shut down your Talend CommandLine if it is started.
- Copy the downloaded .jar files from <StudioPath>/configuration/.m2 and paste them into <CommandLinePath>/configuration/.m2, where <StudioPath> and <CommandLinePath> are the installation directories of Talend Studio and Talend CommandLine respectively.
- Restart your Talend CommandLine.
You can now use the features dependent on these modules.