Before you begin
In case of Nexus 3.22, enable the script related features by adding the
following line to the file
restart Nexus to pick up the property change.
- Log into your Nexus 3 Repository Manager as an administrator.
- Click the icon in the header to access the Administration page.
- Select from the menu tree.
- Scroll down to the script section and click POST.
Locate the Talend
scripts to Nexus.
The scripts are located in the file Nexus3TalendScripts.zip under the migration-<version> folder in the archieve file Artifact-Repository-Nexus-VA.B.C.D.E.zip in the package Talend-AdministrationCenterYYYYYYYY_YYYY-VA.B.C.zip.
The Nexus3TalendScripts.zip file contains three JSON files:
Copy the content of the JSON file into the body field, then click
Try it out to add a script.
- If you are running Nexus 3.9, add all three scripts individually.
- If you are running Nexus 3.15, 3.19.1 or 3.22, add only the
If you do not add the search.json script, the patches will not be detected and installed on the Talend Studio side, and you might experience synchronization issues between modules.
For more information on managing and running scripts in Nexus 3, refer to Managing and Running Scripts on the Sonatype website.
In case of Nexus 3.22, remove the line
nexus.scripts.allowCreation=trueadded to the file <NexusDataDirectory>/etc/nexus.properties to disable the script related features of Nexus after applying the script for security reason and restart Nexus to pick up the property change.