Your Talend Studio provides the following default templates for generating build scripts:
- Docker image build settings
- Maven script templates for standalone Job export
- A Maven script template for OSGI bundle export of Jobs
- Maven script templates for Karaf export of Routes
- Maven script templates for Karaf export of Services
Based on the default, global build templates, you can create folder-level build scripts. Build scripts generated based on these templates are executed when building Jobs, Routes or Services, and are added to your build archive if you select the Sources (Maven) option when building a Job or the Add maven script option when building a Route or exporting a Service so that you can rebuild your built Job, Route or Service sources using Maven.
This section provides information on how to customize the build script templates. For information on how to build a Job, Route and Service, see Building Jobs , Building Routes and Exporting a Service for deployment .