Before backing up and migrating the data of each Talend solution, you need to make sure your environment is correctly backed up and your Talend Administration Center configuration settings are saved.
The environment backup process includes the following mandatory steps:
Note: You need to complete these steps in the following order.
- Saving the configuration parameters.
- Saving the local projects
- Stopping the services.
- Backing up the administration database.
- Backing up the Git or SVN repository.
- Backing up the archive folder holding the generated tasks .