Talend Studio provides a Maven POM with default Docker image settings to enable you to build and publish your Jobs as Docker images. If needed, you can customize the default settings, for example, the image name and image tag, in the POM.
- It is recommended that the Docker image be on the latest patch level.
- Make sure you have installed a compatible Java environment. For more information about the compatible Java environment, see Compatible Java environments.
- From the menu bar, click Project Settings dialog box. to open the
- Expand the Project node to open the Project POM settings. nodes, and then click the
Expand the profiles/profile/build/plugins/plugin/configuration/images/image
XML nodes and modify the image build settings by editing the value of relevant
elements based on your needs.
- When done, click Apply and then click Apply and Close to close the dialog box.