You can decide once for all what sections to fold by default when you open any of the connection or analysis editors. It also offers the possibility to set up the display of all analysis results and whether to show or hide the graphical results in the different analysis editors.
You have selected the Profiling perspective of Talend Studio.
Before you begin
- On the menu bar, select Preferences window. to display the
- In the Folding area, select the check box(es) corresponding to the display mode you want to set for the different sections in all the editors.
- In the Analysis results folding area, select the check boxes corresponding to the display mode you want to set for the statistic results in the Analysis Results view of the analysis editor.
- In the Graphics area, select the Hide graphics in analysis results page option if you do not want to show the graphical results of the executed analyses in the analysis editor. This will optimize system performance when you have so many graphics to generate.
- In the Analyzed Items Per Page field, set the number for the analyzed items you want to group on each page.
In the Business Rules Per Page field, set the number for
the business rules you want to group in each page.
Note: You can always click the Restore Defaults tab on the Preferences window to bring back the default values.
- Click Apply and then OK to validate the changes and close the Preferences window.
While carrying on different analyses, all corresponding editors will open with the display mode you set in the Preferences window.