You must have the Manage permission enabled for the workspace where the connection is stored.
Before you begin
- Go to Management.
Select the correct environment from the top menu.
Click Resources in the
- On the Resources page, click Add Resource and select Directory.
- In the Add Resource wizard, select the workspace in which to create the connection.
- Optional: Enter a description for the resource.
- Enter the resource name.
Click Select Resource
and select the file to upload.
- Click Save.
- Open the Task you want to use the resource in.
- Click the Edit icon next to Configuration.
At the Resources step,
select the synonym directory from the list.
- Select the Runtime and Run type, then click Go Live.