Loading the web-click log - 7.0
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration)
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration)
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration)
Double-click the tFixedFlowIput component labeled
web_data to open its Component view.
Click the [...] button next to Edit
schema to open the schema editor.
Click the [+] button to add the schema columns as shown in
Click OK to validate these changes and accept the
propagation prompted by the pop-up dialog box.
In the Mode area, select the Use Inline
Content radio button and paste the above-mentioned sample data
about the web-click log into the Content field
that is displayed.
In the Field separator field, enter a vertical bar (|).