Counting the download of each product - 7.0
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration)
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration)
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration)
Double-click tAggregateRow to open its
Click the [...] button next to Edit
schema to open the schema editor.
On the output side, click the [+] button two times to
add two rows to the output schema table and rename these new schema columns to
product and nb_download, respectively.
Click OK to validate these changes and accept
the propagation prompted by the pop-up dialog box.
In the Group by table, add one row by
clicking the [+] button and select product for both the Output
column column and the Input column
position column. This passes data from the product column of the input schema to the product column of the output schema.
In the Operations table, add one row by
clicking the [+] button.
In the Output column column, select nb_download, in the Function column, select count and
in the Input column position column, select