Configuring tJDBCOutput - 7.0
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration)
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration)
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Processing components (Integration)
Double-click tJDBCOutput to open its
In the JDBC URL field, enter the URL of
the database in which you need to write the duplicate entries. In this
example, it is jdbc:mysql://10.42.10.13:3306/Talend, a MySQL database
In the Drive JAR table, add one row to
the table by clicking the
Click this new row and then click the button to open
the Module dialog box and import the JAR file
required by the MySQL database.
In the Class name field, enter the class
file to be called. In this example, it is org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver.
In the User name and the Password fields, enter the authentication
information to that database.
In the Table name field, enter the name
of the table in which you need to write data, for example, Namelist. This table must already exist.