Building access to BigQuery - 6.5
- Talend Big Data
- Talend Big Data Platform
- Talend Data Fabric
- Talend Data Integration
- Talend Data Management Platform
- Talend Data Services Platform
- Talend ESB
- Talend MDM Platform
- Talend Open Studio for Big Data
- Talend Open Studio for Data Integration
- Talend Open Studio for ESB
- Talend Open Studio for MDM
- Talend Real-Time Big Data Platform
- Talend Studio
- Data Governance > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Google BigQuery components
- Data Quality and Preparation > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Google BigQuery components
- Design and Development > Third-party systems > Cloud storages > Google BigQuery components
Double-click tBigQueryInput to open its
Click Edit schema to open the
button twice to add two rows and enter the names of
your choice for each of them in the Column
column. In this scenario, they are: States and Count.
Click OK to validate these changes and
accept the propagation prompted by the pop-up dialog box.
Navigate to the Google APIs Console in your web browser to access the
Google project hosting the BigQuery and the Cloud Storage services you need
Click the API Access tab to open its view.
In the Component view of the Studio,
paste Client ID, Client secret and Project ID from the API Access tab view
to the corresponding fields, respectively.