In this example, all parameters have been set except one: the access token to the Dropbox application where the log file is stored.
- Open the Video Viewers Watch Results Log Filter Job in the Studio.
- Click the tDropboxConnection component.
- In the Repository view, navigate to and double-click on the Dropbox context.
- In the dialog box, provide the purpose and description of the connection, if needed.
- Click Next.
- Enter the Dropbox token to the Value field next to the parameter.
- Click Finish.
- Choose whether to propagate the connection to all Jobs in the project.
- Save the Job.
- Click in the toolbar to run the Job.
Royalty records are approximately two-thirds of the total records.In your Dropbox application, the StreamingResultsLog_FilteredRecords.csv has been generated. It contains all records where users have watched more than 20 % of the movie (the PercentWatched value is above 0.2).