Before you begin
- You have published an updated version of the Job to the cloud containing the Dropbox connection context parameter.
- Open the Video Viewers Watch Results Log Filter task from the workspace you published it to in Talend Cloud Management Console.
- Click the icon next to Configuration.
- Go to the Connections step.
Select the previously created Dropbox connection.
In the Go Live section,
select the engine on which to run your task from the Runtime drop-down list.
For more information on running tasks on Remote Engines, see the Talend Remote Engine User Guide.
- Cloud Exclusive
No other task will be executed on that Cloud Engine.
- a pre-configured Remote Engine
Select the execution frequency from the Run Type
For more information on scheduling the execution of tasks, see Talend Cloud Management Console User Guide.
Click Go Live.
The Job is executed with the selected Dropbox connection. Using connection parameters makes your Job more generic. You only need to select different values to push/pull resources to/from another external system.