In this scenario, the data service provider uses the tESBProviderRequest and the tESBProviderResponse components to create the access to the Customer Web service and uses the tXMLMap component to join the Customer data provided by a given MySQL database into the request-response main flow for publication. The database data is loaded by the tMysqlInput component.
Save the service details and WSDL Request /
Response data types to the Metadata so that they can be
accessible to other components. In Services, right-click CustomerService 0.1 and
select Import WSDL
This option imports the WSDL metadata from the service into the Repository, under the Metadata > File xml, which allows you to share the operations details across services and other components.
- Expand the elements displayed in CustomerService 0.1, right-click CustomerServiceOperation 0.1 and select Assign Job.
- The Assign Job wizard opens. Select the Create a new Job and Assign it to this Service Operation and click Next.
In the New Job
view of the wizard, the Job to be created is already named
automatically, so simply click Finish.
A default template of the Job is opened on the workspace. In the template, a tESBProviderRequest and a tESBProviderResponse are already selected and configured. tESBProviderRequest will send a request to the specified Web service and tESBProviderResponse will send back the response corresponding to the request. These two components can be found in the ESB group of the Palette.
Now add a tXMLMap between the two ESB components
by typing its name on the design workspace.
- Right-click the tESBProviderRequest_1 and select Row, then Main and drop the end of the line on tXMLMap_1.
- Right-click tXMLMap_1, select Row > Main and drop the end of the line on tESBProviderResponse_1. Give it the name response, and click OK. Click the default Yes when asked if you wish to import the schemas.
- Add a tMysqlInput below the tXMLMap by typing its name on the design workspace to load the customer data in a MySQL database.
- Right-click tMysqlInput, select Row > Main and drop the end of the line on tXMLMap.