Your Talend Data Catalog license allows you to combine concurrent and named users.
- As a concurrent user, you can share the access to Talend Data Catalog with multiple users.
- As a named user, you can access Talend Data Catalog at any time.
Depending on your license, you get a maximum number of users who can access the tool simultaneously.
For example, your license includes a maximum number of 25 connected users and you have created five named users and 25 concurrent users. The named users and only 20 of the concurrent users can access Talend Data Catalog at the same time.
Before you begin
- Go to Metadata Manager or to MANAGE from Metadata Explorer. from
- Click Users.
Select a user in the list to open its account information:
You can also right-click the row of the user and select Set Named License for a named user and Unset Named License for a concurrent user.
- Clear the Named License check box to define the user as concurrent.
- Select the Named License check box to define the user as named.