This notification is sent when a new import is finished, for example to say whether the import of a new model version ends successfully or with a failure.
You configure this notification type from the import options of the model.
Before you begin
- Stewards have been assigned to objects in the catalog and their email address has been provided.
- You have configured the SMTP protocol of your email server.
- You have signed in as a user assigned to the Administrators or Application Administrators group.
- Open the settings of a model from Metadata Explorer or Metadata Manager.
- Open Import Options in Metadata Explorer or Properties in Metadata Manager.
In the Send email notification when an import section,
select one or more checkboxes:
Field Description fails for any reason Talend Data Catalog sends email notifications if the import has failed. succeeds bringing changes Talend Data Catalog sends email notifications if the import has succeeded and a new version of the model has been created. completes but there are no changes Talend Data Catalog sends email notifications if the import has been completed and no changes have been detected in the model.
- Save your changes.