Before you begin
- As an administrator, you have obtained OAuth 2.0 client credentials from the authorization server.
- As an administrator, you have configured the authorization server.
- You have signed in as a user assigned to the Administrators or Security Administrators group.
- Go to Metadata Manager or to MANAGE from Metadata Explorer. from
- Select Users.
- On the toolbar, select OAuth External Authentication to enable the OAuth external authentication mode.
- Click the Configure OAUTH Server icon.
Fill in the following fields.
Field Action Client Id Enter your Client ID.
Click the User Attribute Mapping button to map the attributes from an external user account to the Talend Data Catalog user attributes, such as Login, Full Name or Email.
Client Secret Enter your Client Secret. Authentication URI Enter the URI on the external authentication server that handles the user authentication. The result is an authorization code, which the application can exchange for an access token and a refresh token. Token URI Enter the URI on the external authentication server that exchanges the authentication code for an access token. Validation URI Enter the URI on the external authentication server that validates the access token and provides access to the user account Scope Enter one or more scope values indicating which parts of the user’s account an access token permits. Request Headers Enter extra parameters in the HTTP requests to the external authentication server.
- Click Test OAUTH Server.
- Click Save.