Create a Job to open a connection to access a Snowflake database, then create a Snowflake table and several records and insert these records into the table via the internal Snowflake stage configured using the Custom Stage Path property, and finally get and display the records on the console.
- Create a new Job and add a tSnowflakeConnection component, a tFixedFlowInput component, a tSnowflakeOutputBulk component, a tSnowflakeBulkExec component, a tSnowflakeInput component, a tSnowflakeClose component, and two tLogRow components by typing their names in the design workspace or dropping them from the Palette.
- Link the tFixedFlowInput component to the first tLogRow component using a Row > Main connection.
- Do the same to link the first tLogRow component to the tSnowflakeBulkExec component and link the tSnowflakeInput component to the second tLogRow component.
- Link the tSnowflakeConnection component to the tFixedFlowInput component using a Trigger > OnSubjobOk connection.
- Do the same to link the tFixedFlowInput component to the tSnowflakeInput component and the tSnowflakeInput component to the tSnowflakeClose component.
- Link the tSnowflakeOutputBulk component to the tSnowflakeBulkExec component using a Trigger > OnComponentOk connection.