In the design workspace, select tDatasetOutput and click
the Component tab to define its basic settings.
- Click the Sync columns button to retrieve the schema from the previous component, or configure the schema manually by selecting Built-in from the Schema list and clicking the [...] button next to Edit schema.
In the URL field, type the
URL of the Talend Data Preparation or Talend Cloud Data Preparation web application, between double
9999is the default port for Talend Data Preparation.
- In the Email field, type the email address that you use to log in the Talend Data Preparation or Talend Cloud Data Preparation web application, between double quotes.
In the Password field, type your password for the Talend Data Preparation or Talend Cloud Data Preparation web application, between double
If you are working with Talend Cloud Data Preparation and if:
- SSO is enabled, enter an access token in the field.
- SSO is not enabled, enter either an access token or your password in the field.
The user those credentials belong to, will be the owner of the newly created dataset. He will also be the one to have the possibility to share this dataset to other users.
Select the Create mode from the Mode drop-down list.
Setting the mode to Update allows you to use the input to update the dataset defined in the Dataset Name field.
- In the Dataset Name field, enter a name for your dataset, between double quotes, tDatasetOutput_test in this example.
In the Limit field, enter a number that is at
least equal to the number of rows of your input file. In this example, the limit
500because the input table has 500 rows.