You can remove recursively the semantic mappings associated to all children of an object such as tables in a schema or columns in a table.
You have been assigned an Editor security role.
Before you begin
- Go to .
- Select the semantic mapping in the configuration manager and open it.
- Go to the Mapping Editor tab.
- From the target model, right-click an object and select Recursively remove mappings.
- Click YES to remove the mappings associated to all children of the selected object.
- Go to the Report tab to verify.
As you can see in the Report tab, all child semantic links have been deleted.